Side Mounted Miniature Level Switch
- Temperature Range -40 to 125 Celsius (oC)
- Product Type Level Switch
- Operating Temperature -40 to 125 Celsius (oC)
- Weight 60 Grams (g)
- Supply Ability : 50 Piece Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 350.00 - 750.00 INR/Piece
- 60 Grams (g)
- -40 to 125 Celsius (oC)
- -40 to 125 Celsius (oC)
- Level Switch
- 50 Piece Per Month
- 2-4 Days
- All India
Horizontal Mounted Float Switch
Magnetic Level switches are widely used for measurement and control of almost any liquid level. User area include lubrication systems, hydraulic power packs, industrial washing & cleaning systems. Ultrasonic cleaning equipments, machine tools, storage tanks, liquid dispensing systems, over head and underground storage tanks, thermic ¡uid heaters, boilers etc. Potential free contacts provided in the level switch may be utilised to make or break an electrical circuit indication of high and low levels, audible high/low level alarms, automatic pump control, to open or close electrically operated valves, to cut-off or switch on heating elements.
The Basic reed switch consists of two identical attened ferromagnetic reeds, sealed in a dry inert gas atmosphere within a glass capsule as shown above. The reeds are sealed in the capsule in cantilever form so that their free end overlap and are separated by a small air gap. When a
magnetic force is generated parallel to the reed switch, the reeds become ¡ux carriers in the magnetic circuit. The overlapping ends of the reeds become opposite magnetic poles, which attract each other. If the magnetic force between the poles is strong enough to overcome the restoring force of the reeds, the reeds will be drawn together when the magnetic force is withdrawn the contact breaks.
Side-mounted level switch :
A hermetically sealed-in-glass reed switch located inside the stem is actuated by a magnet in the tailpiece of the ¡oat, when the ¡oat moves upward due to rise of liquid level. When the liquid level falls the ¡oat moves downward, the magnet moves away and the Reed Switch contact breaks.
Salient Features :
- Reed-Switch actuated level switches work on the principle of magnetic ¡ux linkage and therefore they are glandless and leak-proof instruments.
- No Power Consumption.
- Contacts are potential free, NO, NC or CO contacts can be provided.
- Practically no maintenance is required except periodic cleaning.
- As reed-switches are inside metallic tube-guide pipe, protected from mechanical damage.
- Reed switches have Rhodium contacts with low contact resistance.
- Wherever Low Voltages are available 24V or less Reed-Switch actuated level switches may be used directly, Otherwise it should be used in conjuction with our "Electronic control Unit". This ensures enhanced life of the level switch.
- Wide operating temperature range from-40deg.C to +125 deg.C. Optional Upto 175 deg C.
- Reed-Actuated level switches are ideal where vibration is involved.
- In a single level switch we offer a maximum of 5 level sensing.
- For highly viscous liquids heavy¡oats with te¡on coated guide pipes are available.
Model (SMT-16m) side mounted subminiature level switch.Material of construction-SS 316.Float diameter-28mm.Process connection- 1A1BSP(M) thread with locknut.PTFE Teflo gasket.Mounting Hole diameter-13mm.SPST Reedswitch rated 20 VA(1OOVA rating optional),maximum switching voltage-230 VAC/200 VDC,maximum switching current-1 Amp.With 1 Metre long 19/36 SWG Ptfe insulated flying extension leads.Maximum working pressure- 4 kg/sq.om & Temperature-125 deg C.Specific gravity-0.5