Conductivity Level Sensor
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 1250.00 - 1550.00 INR/Piece
- 3000 INR/Piece
A low AC voltage is applied between the probe electrode and the tank wall (or reference electrode in case of insulated tank). When the liquid comes in contact with the electrode tip, a conductive path is established between the sense electrode and the tank wall / reference electrode. This current is sensed, amplified and made to operate a relay whose contacts in turn can be used for annunciation / control.
- Tank level measurement for boiler water, reagent monitoring, highly corrosive liquids, Water, waste water, chemical, condensate, coolant, pump dry running protection, ETP, STP etc
- No moving parts, so free from maintenance.
- No special cable required for signal transmission, therefore economical to install.
- Long cable connections permissible between probe and evaluation unit.
- AC on probes to prevent electrolytic deterioration of electrodes.
- Low voltage on probe for operational safety.
- Variety of control functions and installation systems available.
- Variety of probes available for various process conditions.
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week