Side Mounted Microswitch Operated Level Switch
Principle of Operation :
Model MLS -16
magnetic level switches work on the principle of magnetic repulsion and therefore they are glandless inside the switch housing which in turn operates an SPDT microswitch. Microswitch contacts can be utilized for initiating audio-visual signals or pump control.
Salient Features :
- As our switches work on magnetic repulsion principle, they are glandless and leak proof.
- No power consumption.
- Internal switch assembly bracket is of cast aluminium.
- Practically no maintenance is required except periodic cleaning.
- Maximum working temperature 250 degree C. (Process Temperature)
- No of contacts : 1 change over as standard. Optional - 2 change over
- For high temperature upto 350C (Process temperature)
- 1 number SPDT reed switch with current rating 100 VA, max switching current 5 Amps, max switching Gravity : Down to 0.75
- Level Switches should not be used for direct starting / stopping of pumps. An external relay or contractor must always be used with the level switch.
- MLS-16 side mounted level switches must always be mounted horizontally with outgoing cable entry facing downwards.
- In case of high temperature Model MLS-04-92 HT/MLS-16-92HT and Low Temperature Models
- SMT-16-F82 and SMT-16-F92 arc suppressors/current limiting bias resistor must be provided depending on the load viz inductive or lamp load etc. to reduce the deteriorating effect of contacts due to surge voltages and high in-rush current.
Dimension Models :
- (MLS - 16 - F 82) & (MLS - 16 - F 92 )
- L = 165 mm g=80 mm, with d =49 mm f float
- *Application only for model MLS-04/16 F92, When 62 mm dia float is used L = 240 mm g=135 mm wuth d = 62 mm f
- All dimensions are in millimeter (Tolerance -+/-2mm)
- Model (MLS-16-F82) or (MLS-16-F92S) side mounted magnetic Level Switch.Process neoprene gromet. Supplied with 1.5 Metre long 3-core PVC Cable.
- NB : In case of Model MLS-16-F92 flange size shall be 120 mm dia round flange with 4 bolt holes of 14 mm on 92 PCD.
- Adjustable differential upto approx-250 mm
- With 2 microswitches i.e., 2NO + 2NC