Price And Quantity
- 1250.00 - 1550.00 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- 100 Piece Per Month
- 1 Week
Capacitance & Rf Admittance Type Level Transmitter:
A capacitance is formed between the probe and the vessel wall. As the level of the measuring medium rises or falls capacitance between the probe and vessel wall changes proportionately. A high frequency sine wave is applied between the probe and tank wall. A change of medium level will induce a change in the current of the applied sine wave. From when the capacitance in the vessel increase, impedance will decrease and current will increase and vice-versa. (Z=Resistance, C=Capacitance, F= Frequency).
- Mahalaxmi make RF admittance/capacitance type 3 wire Level transmitter Model (CLT-1) with non insulated probes
- for non-conductive liquids
- Frequency of operation : 5 to15kHz.
- Process connection : 3/4",1",1.1/2" BSP(M) or 1 "ASA 150 lbs flanged but thickness 12mm
- (or as per customer specification)
- Power supply : 24VDC
- Output : 4 to 20 mA.(non-isolated)
- Span & Zero adjustment : Trim pots
- Max.Working Pressure : 10kg/sq.cm
- Max.Working Temp. : 150deg.C
- Accuracy : ±0.5%, ±1% or ±2%
- Enclosure : Cast aluminium weather proof with PG9 cable gland or Flame proof
- (IS2148-2004,Gr II A and B gases)
- Cable Size : 3 core, 0.75 sq.mm screened PVC cable.