|Home||» Products||» Top Mounted Float Operated Level Transmitter||» Miniature Level Switch|
Miniature Level Switch
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 850.00 - 1150.00 INR
- 750 INR
- 5 Ampere (amp)
- Product Type
- Level Switch
- Operating Temperature
- -40 to 125 Celsius (oC)
- Working Temperature
- 125 Celsius (oC)
- Supply Voltage
- 24 Volt/Ohm (v/ohm)
- 60 Grams (g)
- 12 Months
Reed Switch Actuated Horizontal Mounted Float Switch
Magnetic Level switches are widely used for measurement and control of almost any liquid level. User area include lubrication systems, hydraulic power packs, industrial washing & cleaning systems. Ultrasonic cleaning equipments, machine tools, storage tanks, liquid dispensing systems, over head and underground storage tanks, thermic fluid heaters, boilers etc.
Potential free contacts provided in the level switch may be utilised to make or break an electrical circuit indication of high and low levels, audible high/low level alarms, automatic pump control, to open or close electrically operated valves, to cut-off or switch on heating elements.
The Basic reed switch consists of two identical flattened ferromagnetic reeds, sealed in a dry inert-gas atmosphere within a glass capsule as shown above. The reeds are sealed in the capsule in cantilever form so that their free ends overlap and are separated by a small air gap. When a magnetic force is generated parallel to the reed switch, the reeds become flux carriers in the magnetic circuit. The overlapping ends of the reeds become opposite magnetic poles, which attract each other. If the magnetic force between the poles is strong enough to overcome the restoring force of the reeds, the reeds will be drawn together when the magnetic force is withdrawn the contact breaks.
- Reed-Switch actuated level switches work on the principle of magnetic flux linkage and therefore they are glandless and leak-proof instruments.
- No Power Consumption.
- Contacts are potential free, NO, NC or CO contacts can be provided.
- Practically no maintenance is required except periodic cleaning.
- As reed-switches are inside metallic tube-guide pipe, protected from mechanical damage.
- Reed switches have Rhodium contacts with low contact resistance.
- Wherever Low Voltages are available 24V or less Reed-Switch actuated level switches may be used directly, Otherwise it should be used in conjuction with our "Electronic control Unit." This ensures enhanced life of the level switch.
- Wide operating temperature range from-40 oC to +125 oC. Optional Upto 175 oC.
- Reed-Actuated level switches are ideal where vibration is involved.
- In a single level switch we offer a maximum of 5 level sensing.
- For highly viscous liquids heavy floats with PTFE coated guide pipes are available.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- Ex Stock Per Week
- Delivery Time
- Ex Stock Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India